Facebook Messenger for Businesses
The time that companies can push the customer towards a communication channel is over. You will have to be present on the consumer’s preferred channel. For many companies Facebook Messenger is channel which offers countless possibilities.
The business use of Facebook Messenger as a service channel is ideal for handling incoming customer service issues, implementing chatbots, lead generation, customer engagement and sending broadcast messages.
Facebook Messenger can be used for the following use cases:
- Handling incoming customer service issues and improve Customer Satisfaction
- Reduce TCO and let your FB Messenger bot handle 80% of the simple conversations
- Facebook Messenger provides asynchronous customer conversations and a 360 ° customer profile.
- Initiate conversations using ‘Message Us’ advertisements.
- Send image, quick replies and buttons in the welcome message to stimulate interaction.
- Let your Messenger chatbot generate, qualify and process leads.
- Reach your target audience with valuable content
- Send different types of broadcast messages via FB Messenger.
- Improve your click and open ratio and stimulate engagement within your target group.
Re-Market Cart Abondonment
Don’t let potential customers become unreachable. Use the SaySimple Automation Platform and use FB Messenger to remind customers of items they have forgotten to buy and make the deal even more attractive with last-minute discount coupons and offers.
Lead your customer through the Customer Journey of the buyer – from first touch to the payment of his order and all this within a Messenger Conversation. Automatically adjust the displayed products to maximize the sales potential.
With SaySimple on your side, you can appeal to the always-on, multiple gadget customer in search of perfection. We can help elevate your customer service department to unparalleled heights; download the Ultimate Guide today and discover the power of Social Messaging.